FUJI

ME AND MY SHADOW PIANO

Wow FUJI.  You have excelled here.  That is a stunner.   Lovely tones.   The guy, head down and walking through those repetitive patterns is great.   That band of light behind and to the side of the man is superb.   Top shot for me.  A wonderful exposure.  

That's a really great shot you've captured there FUJI.

That is an absolutely superb bit of street photograph - no - scrub that - its a superb bit of photography full stop.

Thank you all.....very valuable feedback indeed......

FUJI

Outstanding capture there Fuji, well seen indeed. Did you have to wait long for the "player"

50 minutes ago, Bill said:

Outstanding capture there Fuji, well seen indeed. Did you have to wait long for the "player"

Thank you Bill......My wait was less than ten minutes.....Prior to this chap appearing, I had shot two couples with dogs approaching and then passing me walking away; these worked to some extent.

Then this very familiar figure came into view, and he being a creature of habit did exactly as I expected, he moved to that point on his way to browse in the Oxfam-Shop window just a few yards up.....it was a gift from sendipidy.

FUJI

That Fuji, really is one wonderful image you should be proud of. Superbly seen and captured.