Me and Denis are meeting up for the Hebden Bridge Vintage Car Rally and Historic and Commercial Vehicle Society Trans Pennine Run on Sunday 5th Aug 2018 .

If anyone else would like to join us, we're planning to arrive in Hebden Bridge by 9am and leave by 5pm at the latest...

Ryewolf Ryewolf
Rogerw

Barnie the Owl, and Cedric the Marsh Harrier

My first real go at the Barn Owl, although I did get one a few weeks ago , but had more time on this one , not a great couple of days ,rain for the owl and even worse for the Harrier. I liked the Qwl one as he was passing a fur tree and could see the rain. Owl taken in Suffolk and of course my Local for the Harrier., I even name him now lol.

baw6_filtered_filtered.jpg

baw3.jpg

watt feb03_filtered.jpg

AB8A5079_filtered_filtered.jpg

• Like 3

Lovely stuff Roger.  

Roger.....I nominate you, as the .....Official Bird-Man.......of TIPF.

It doesn’t seem all that long ago, that you were just beginning bird photography.......you seem to have mastered the craft very quickly indeed.

FUJI

Thanks very much Guys ,yes I am happy so far .if we are to improve , we have to put the time in, i certainly do that , lucky as I have got together with someone local who takes me all over the place so it gives me good chances of getting these Birds.

Hell's bells, Roger you really are producing some superb work - the shots of the barn owl are stunning.

Korky

Well done!

Superb shooting............

Wow thanks Guys , made my day. whoo hoo.

Great shots, the second one is superb

Another excellent set Roger ..... the owl in the rain is just superb ... isolating raindrops  just shows how  much control you are getting over exposure,speed etc ...  take a well deserving bow .... birds in flight  are an art to capture as well as this .  :goodjob: