Me and Denis are meeting up for the Hebden Bridge Vintage Car Rally and Historic and Commercial Vehicle Society Trans Pennine Run on Sunday 5th Aug 2018 .

If anyone else would like to join us, we're planning to arrive in Hebden Bridge by 9am and leave by 5pm at the latest...

Ryewolf Ryewolf
kev7d

Weekly Challenge 136 - Cutlery

Pick a winner!  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This weeks challenge is cutlery. Let's see some knives, forks or spoons. Old or new shots are ok. Closing date Friday 9th Feb. Voting will then start and close Friday 16th Feb.

Ok well here is my first hand-carved spoon to lick things off.

Bit of an off the wall shape, I only started it as a test of the tools on a bit of scrap.

5a76c228f1d99_Spoon1-20018-01-25_.thumb.jpg.ebf60fd2068d7457a9a77cd3f327bb20.jpg

• Like 4

Playing about with some acrylic perplex I got today.

DSCF7211-Edit.jpg.67fc7467e3e8f0602abc52ce86bc7373.jpg

• Like 2

Street Cutlery....

136-cutlery-urban-2800.jpg

• Like 4

That certainly brightens up a wall Rye !

Drats! Didn't get home in time enough to pop one in, sorry Kev.

Shame there weren't more entries however, I need talk, as hardly around here lately.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CanonChrissy said:

Shame there weren't more entries however, I need talk, as hardly around here lately.

Agree it was a shame more could not make it.  I don`t think this horrible weather helps folk to get new photos up.

It's not alway easy to get something done if you don't already have a shot. I try to get something in each week, but between a busy job, a 3 year old at home and a university course it is sometimes difficult! 

David...weather...horrible? No idea what  u mean....sah hang on....in the UK haha...im in tenerife..well...for 1 more hour 🏖

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, CanonChrissy said:

David...weather...horrible? No idea what  u mean....sah hang on....in the UK haha...im in tenerife..well...for 1 more hour ?

Make sure you wrap up well for coming back, as it is freezing cold too.

13 hours ago, CanonChrissy said:

Wrap up? We landed in a blizzard...crikey!

Told you it was bad here :8_laughing:

Just in case if I am lucky enough to win this one, I will post my choice on Saturday afternoon as will be out till about 2 o`clock, I know what it will be too so hope you will like it.

Well done David.   Your shout now. 

• Thanks 1

Yes congrats from me too, it was pretty close.

• Thanks 1

Thank you both, and thanks for the votes too folks close it was.  As I have to wait in all day for a delivery I will set up my choice.

Well done David. My kind of picture. I did a lot like this a couple of yearI s ago.

• Thanks 1

Well done David!

• Thanks 1

Thank you ladies, I enjoyed doing the challenge and will do in on all of them.

Edited by David61

Well done from me too David... ...

• Thanks 1

Congrats, I will really have to try and get out and take some shots for these challenges. :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

Edited by Rick448
  • Thanks 1