Me and Denis are meeting up for the Hebden Bridge Vintage Car Rally and Historic and Commercial Vehicle Society Trans Pennine Run on Sunday 5th Aug 2018 .

If anyone else would like to join us, we're planning to arrive in Hebden Bridge by 9am and leave by 5pm at the latest...

Ryewolf Ryewolf

So, I bought Jodie a Panasonic TZ90 for Xmas to use as a vlogging camera, is she interested in it? Is she 'eck.

Anyway, I picked it up the other night (before the super moon) to see what it could do, the zoom and image stabilisation is incredible! Yeah the dynamic range isn't up to my X-T1, and when viewing at full size it's extremely gritty, but as a carry around it aint too bad.

This is untouched, straight out of camera, just resized to 1500px for uploading.

Moon.jpg

• Like 1

Well straight out of the box looks good to me.  

• Like 1

Hi, Phil,

My wildlife artist pal has one of those cameras, he too shot that special moon with excellent results....it is something I just can’t get right....

What I did do with his image, is what I’ve done to hours.....pushed it though the CURVES....CLARITY....and....CONTRAST.  Filters of an iPad app called. AFTERLIGHT.

It seems to have tamed the brightness and added detail in that cratered northern hemisphere....?

FUJI

5CC8B44B-0854-4B0B-9836-AF2919286FA9.jpeg

• Like 1

Cheers both.

I would normally have done some work on the image but I wanted to show how it came from the camera.
I know many on here are familiar with point-and-shoots but it's the first time I've used one, apart from the phone of course and I never use the camera on that anyway.