James23p

Spur of the moment with my P900 in Macro

The first one is at ISO 800 and at f5 you can see the noise in the dark background, the next two are at ISO 100 and f4. Just playing around using kitchen lighting and kitchen stuff for my shot glad my wife doesn't log on and see me using her rice as a tripod.  :cry:  On the next two the shutter speed was pretty slow so I used the Nikon App to use as a shutter release. IN the end the P900 is a really fun camera to just grab and shoot its only true drawback is no RAW I sure hope its replacement is as good but adds raw.

Never send me an email to participate I will bore you to death! :sofa:

DSCN1528.jpg.f89511a71954e84af1fcb29aea4d5003.jpg

DSCN1535.jpg.4a0e660f74da90a4fb3d6e189477b886.jpg

DSCN1536.jpg.08edc594d2a4ed4a20e409be3c187ebf.jpg

DSCN1537.jpg.ef42b2ae558fc4fa69668a58b9d3d4ea.jpg

• Like 1

Hi James.....

It gives me great pleasure to see the results of photographic exploration and learning, especially if accompanied by explanatory text......I too like to dig around the kitchenware for inspiration.

Only yesterday, I was exploring my cold, winter-closed workshop for shots suited to one of my favourite vintage lenses.

FUJI

Edited by FUJI
  • Like 1

It's been a good few years since I dabbled into the macro world and I'm kinda missing it.

Some really good results here, excellent detail in no.3 :1311_thumbsup_tone2:

• Like 1

Great detail in #3 and I couldn't make out what it was until #4. ...................and all with a $2.39 tripod. Clever improvisation!