Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

I am BACK

David61

Hi folks, it has been a very long time since I`ve logged in here.  I use to have Canon but because of all the weight, last year I traded some kit in for the Fuji X-T20 and both XC lenses, then in September I got the X-T2 and XF 18-55mm and a XF 35mm f2 and it is a joy to use and carry about.  I had herd that the site was slowing down and thought, well I did like it here so if I can help to keep it going then I will.  Yes I am a member of a few forums, and they have a lot of members, but as I did like this one lets all get it up and running smoothly again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi and how many fuji shooters do we have now 

When i first joined everyone was a canonite or nikonmiester now all of a sudden we are all heading for the japanese mountain 

Just one question is the fuji lighter than the others once we have all the relevant lenses we desire plus the filters and cleaning materials and the tripods and remote controls and at least two flash guns and of course that there gadget that was ohh so expensive and indispensable that the spider at the bottom of the big sturdy bag with the leather strap  has made a web around 

• Like 1

Funny really me coming back to Fuji, as use to have the Fuji XF1 until it got the Lens error so got a refund and said never again.  Had a sigma 159-600mm to go with my other nine canon lenses but it just got too much to carry, for me it was the best thing coming back to the X series as just love how light weight and the beautiful colours.