Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A few from last week and this week

Rogerw

Beautiful kite Roger ..... I saw one today .. for the first time ever in the area just 20 minutes  away  from where I live in north Worcestershire..!!  I know they are in Oxfordshire now  so seeing them in my neck of the woods is  a great  result  of a patient and dedicated  conservation programme . I agree  with Kev ,.....you have honed your skills capturing birds in flight, admirably .... well done .

12 hours ago, JamesT said:

Superb. 

Whereabouts were the kites? 

Hi James they are at Watlington Hill , National Trust, Oxfordshire, hundreds of them. not allowed to feed them come summer time ,but can in the winter months, they are so fast, swoop down at 100 mph lol just keep the camera rapid fire in the hope of catching them, I got loads of pics amazing Bird.

22 minutes ago, Rick448 said:

Great shots, lovely colours and pin sharp. What were your settings and equipment used in these? I assume the 7D Mkii. 

Blimey , a while ago now ,  I normally have a set setting for this fast moving Birds , shutter 2000, 6.3 aperture,  ISO Auto Exposure, and 1/3 stop + exposure compensation, Canon Mark7d11 and Sigma 150/600mm Lens  wound back to 300 mm.

10 minutes ago, Rogerw said:

Blimey , a while ago now ,  I normally have a set setting for this fast moving Birds , shutter 2000, 6.3 aperture,  ISO Auto Exposure, and 1/3 stop + exposure compensation, Canon Mark7d11 and Sigma 150/600mm Lens  wound back to 300 mm.

Thanks Roger, I find I am using auto ISO more and more for action type shots. 

Archived