Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Snow and -14 celsius doesn't happen much in Memphis TN

James23p

Its cold here and I ran out and took a few snaps of the snow in the early morning and just after sunrise. All taken with my XE2 and 18-55OIS not the best but I left my winter coat at work and it was to cold to really stay out with just a hoodie. Tonight we might hit -19 celcius with it even colder with the windchill.

Sorry I am not very active I love the forum but as an admin on another forum I have been spending more time there and I am not the fastest when it comes to the back door stuff.

_DSF1508.thumb.jpg.9af0b03584533879dc8dcd523786dcbe.jpg_DSF1528.thumb.jpg.6bc9fd8a6f41e2681c695c1938913fd4.jpg_DSF1529.thumb.jpg.23d1d82161123b46bdd485319cc118c6.jpg_DSF1536.thumb.jpg.2158e9b1b431a4cc328d255fc4ee6e92.jpg_DSF1540.thumb.jpg.5bc9d861a2998f6a29037d72048c4697.jpg_DSF1544.thumb.jpg.7e9ff70494a537f71c5bf156064c6c8f.jpg_DSF1546.thumb.jpg.bf570f512dd0b34ef05194804eb97184.jpg 

Jim

Thanks for posting these James....because ...A they make us Brits feel a little better about the winter we are currently experiencing...and B because they should help to cool down our members in Australia who are in temps around 40 C .....

Two and three are my favourites.

FUJI

Brrrrr  ... I like the shadows of the trees in the last one James and I might have tried a different crop to emphasise them in the composition ...just to experiment.  I love the clear blue skies you are getting too ...not something we get that often with the snow. Nice to see you back here too.

6 minutes ago, Clicker said:

Brrrrr  ... I like the shadows of the trees in the last one James and I might have tried a different crop to emphasise them in the composition ...just to experiment.  I love the clear blue skies you are getting too ...not something we get that often with the snow. Nice to see you back here too.

Might give that a go over the weekend, thanks for the tip.

Jim

My daughter has only been home a week after being stranded in Memphis due to her outbound flight being cancelled on the 4th.  Maybe leaving a week later than planned was a lucky break.  Keep warm and dry James, thanks for sharing the images :14_relaxed:

If it serves as a consolation, Jim, we're in the middle of another wet Winter here in Lancashire - rain, rain, rain and more bloody rain. Then it stops for a bit and we all smile and look less miserable for an hour or two. Then it rains again just out of sheer, old-fashioned spite.

Maybe you've watched the US version of 'The KIlling' on Netflix - it"s set in Seattle, it's dark and broody and it's raining in almost every outdoor scene. It could just as easily have been filmed in our street. With me as a grumpy, soggy-looking extra.

Korky

18 hours ago, Korky said:

If it serves as a consolation, Jim, we're in the middle of another wet Winter here in Lancashire - rain, rain, rain and more bloody rain. Then it stops for a bit and we all smile and look less miserable for an hour or two. Then it rains again just out of sheer, old-fashioned spite.

Maybe you've watched the US version of 'The KIlling' on Netflix - it"s set in Seattle, it's dark and broody and it's raining in almost every outdoor scene. It could just as easily have been filmed in our street. With me as a grumpy, soggy-looking extra.

Korky

Normally thats what we get cold rain occasionally ice but very seldom the snow and super cold weather.

Jim 

Archived