Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge #124 ~ Remembrance ~ VOTING CLOSED

sjr

Weekly Challenge #124 ~ Remembrance ~ VOTING TIE BREAK  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Weekly Challenge #124 ~ Remembrance ~ VOTING TIE BREAK

Voting is now closed in this poll

This weeks challenge should you choose to accept it is Remembrance.

So as ever open to your interpretation images can be old or new.

Entries open from now until midnight 17th November then the vote will run for the 7 days following.

Good Luck.

So part of the reason for this weeks choice of subject (other than the obvious of this weekend) Its a year this week since we lost our Nan a couple months short of her being 98 years old so its a time for remembrance.

And as a 2 for the price of 1 remembrance deal the framed pic of the dogs in the background I also took. Those 2 dogs were so well behaved where did I go wrong with the current 2 I have no idea.

5a07f14184117_NanEdited(2).thumb.jpg.cddb5811723896b744d813f7a1cf990f.jpg

• Like 1

In remembrance of my late father - John Victor Brammer - Merchant Seaman/Engineer

Like my Grandfather before him, and so many of their friends and relations, he fought for this country of ours during WW2 (Grandad in WW1). He never complained, hardly spoke about the things he must have seen, when it was all over just got on with life and raised my Elder Brother, Sister and me.

RIP Dad

5a0de1cbbb6be_DADweb.thumb.jpg.0085730fee3ed7b7c037a6b100e93288.jpg

• Like 3

A very precious picture that we have, it is less than 1 inch in size and in a very old original frame. David McLeod Oswald, who my OH was named after, taken in 1914 before he left UK with the King's Liverpool Regiment. Did not return home, died in France on 9/8/1916 aged 22 years. We will remember.

DMO1.thumb.jpg.2f68ac176a265d0bb039cae2558b36c2.jpg

• Like 2

A long line of Geoffery's... I'm now the last in long line of Geoffery's in our family that go back for at least 300 years... a family photo from 1943, my Dad Geoffrey Liddell (now 83) on the left, my Grandad Geoffery Wareing in the middle, my Aunite Margaette (now 84) and my Grandmother Irene... My Grandfather served in WWII but never spoke to anyone about what he saw or did, he died when I was about 10 or 12 not long after retiring....

124-remberance-family-1937.jpg

• Like 3