Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Last of the everlasting Begonias ...

Clicker

Bootiful.....just bootiful....

We have a couple of those almost everlasting indoor Orchids.....they both love our North facing bow window.....they absolutely thrive on just two wet tea bags a week....

I do use them for test shots if I put a new lens on Camera.

FUJI

2 hours ago, FUJI said:

We have a couple of those almost everlasting indoor Orchids

I have a couple of indoor Orchids, they've both in flower and have been for about 4 or 5 months.. maybe more. Every now and again they lose all the flowers and just look like sticks with leaves and then a month or so later they are back in flower.... They're good for the OADED if I get really desparate...

I have 7 orchids  on the office/ study  windowsill..they are all over 20 years old ... two are in flower at the moment ... yeah they last about 4 months months.... water once every three to four weeks, they like north facing light, not direct sunshine and once those stems are flowerless Rye, cut them down to no less than a third of the size ... but you probably know all this...  ;)

Cheers Dee... no doubt you will soon be getting into your warmest days... Over here it's always a little sad when the summer plants succumb to the first frosts and have to be brought in for the winter.. I shall be retrieving all the begonia corms from the pots and baskets  to dry out and store them for next year .... however I do love the Autumn and the smell of the fallen leaves underfoot  and the low sun always casting long shadows through the trees ... Winter is around the corner and hopefully Mother Nature will be working frantically under her winter Duvet  getting everything ready  to start all over again in the Spring .....  isn't the whole process just wonderful ! 

9 hours ago, Korky said:

That really is a beautiful image - really top work, Frau Klick. Faultless!

Korky

Gosh Korks... thank you  very much... 

And you too Craig ... your  comments are appreciated very much ....

The original was a fair bit bigger  and I did a 16:9 crop to get a composition that I felt best showcased both the bokeh and the light  catching the flowers ... ... when I get on my computer ( on iPad at the mo ) later I will post a copy of the original . 

Thanks guys ...here is the original image that I cropped to  obtain the  more balanced pic above  and one that showed  the detail better....

As you can see it is pretty heavily cropped...

click++ for the larger  version ...

5a0a258637986_DSCF2934edorig1s.thumb.jpg.5b7af091e5d376a5d841be3dd196c340.jpg

5a0a264c67378_DSCF2934ed1s.thumb.jpg.f94bb7cf261aa1db9ef832d20a8e21ce.jpg

Archived