Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Honey

Craig

I managed to get a quick snap with my phone the other day.
After being confined to now and again on the PC and definitely not with  camera.

I thought i would have a play with this image of Honey our Border Terrier.
I'm not sure what i prefer the colour or Mono version?

The original was just a snap shot with my phone when Kim wasn't looking lol so please forgive the lighting or composition.
Craig
:14_relaxed:

Honey_1.jpg

Honey-B&W.jpg

Aw she is so cute ...You've caught a really inquisitive expression there Craig ... I love her colouring but the mono  seems to deliver more tones and consequently more depth  to the image ... though it is marginal ... however .... she is looking at you as if to say... hmmmm you are supposed to be resting...... 

If only dogs could talk.... you'd be in trouble .. :lol: 

Thank you guys for your kind comments.

I think you are right Polly, the B&W is the one definitely! 
Oh boy if Honey could talk i would be in trouble if she spilt the beans to Kim that i have had my camera out to shoot the guitar! lol
Her expression is a very common one for Borders, the tilt of the head when you speak to her its almost like she is trying to understand what you are saying?
If you google Boarder Terriers you will see an awful lot of images with the tilted head.

Thank you all for your very kind comments as always they are very much appreciated.

Craig

She certainly is a lively one for sure Kev.
She is 10 now bless her, so she is middle aged.
Its not uncommon for a Border to live to 20 years.

She has a massive personality as all Borders seem to, I'm positive your friends borders where equally as manic at times lol
Craig

That's great to hear Kev. :1310_thumbsup_tone1:19 is a great age :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

If i could i would have loads of them but at almost a £1000 a pop now days its not so easy lol
Saying that we have been thinking of getting Honey a little brother or sister, as we almost lost Honey in July to an infection in her womb.
Everything had to be removed bless her, it was touch and go for a long time if she would pull through or not.
That's when things really hit me that she isn't just a dog to Kim and I. So another might be on the cards very soon lol
Craig

Archived