Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge #123 - A Victor is Declared!

Tie Break  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Tie Break

Voting is now closed in this poll

For this week's challenge I'd like to see ordinary, everyday objects. But.......

I'm going to follow Phil's lead of a few weeks ago and ask for ORIGINAL IMAGES ONLY. Nowt from the archives this week. The photo police will be making a sweep and will report any funny business direct to Y*rkshire HQ.

Korky

• Like 1

Rye. I am not sure if Korks is around ( he was going away for a few days ) to set up the 24 hour poll in these circumstances ....   he asked me to set up the original poll in his absence ... :rolleyes:  I’m just off ...out can you do the tie break poll please in case he is still away ... cheers  

I think if you look at the votes now for Kobione for instance , it shows  1 vote. But shows three have been cast when you click to find out who has voted.... I think it must show  who voted for her the first time round as well ..  

I'm also not able to vote..... Phil, Korky and Richard all seem to have managed voting today (I wonder if they didn't vote previously???) Seem to remember Phil saying that you needed to completely delete the previous poll and start a new one...

I think Rye has the answer.

I've deleted the original tie-break poll and started afresh, you should be able to vote now.
Korks, you might want to leave it until Sunday evening to give folk chance to have their say.

Well, here in the outlands it's eight in the pm, we have a winner and wild cheering can be heard from hostelries across the county! 

I therefore declare Sir Rye Wolf the victor and invest in him the power to choose the next challenge.

Squire Korkington