Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Casa Milà Model

kev7d

1 hour ago, Clicker said:

I just love  the organic feel to this ... but I love Gaudi anyway . Nice one Kev ... getting to grips with the camera it seems ..

The shot was lucky with the woman right on location. I could not have timed it better.

The camera is absolutely great. I am really getting to understand it. More to do yet though!   

I love this Kev, with the figure emulating those twisting organic structures.....a fascinating building that excites me much more than the straight architectural shots you sometimes post.

Technicaly perfect but sometimes lacking the creative OOOMPH1 that can excite the eye and brain.

My shooting pal Brent, has perfected the 360 degree way of shooting interior architecture.....after receiving permissions, he sets up his tripod, levels his camera which is on a gimbal head, then he proceeds to take a series of shots full circle....I think with a wide angle lens.

At home he uses dedicated 360 software to stitch all the pics together.....the end result can be virtually walked through on a pc screen....fascinating stuff, and very effective.

I admire your regular posts and appreciate your helpful comments.

FUJI

10 hours ago, FUJI said:

I love this Kev, with the figure emulating those twisting organic structures.....a fascinating building that excites me much more than the straight architectural shots you sometimes post.

Technicaly perfect but sometimes lacking the creative OOOMPH1 that can excite the eye and brain.

I admire your regular posts and appreciate your helpful comments.

FUJI

Thanks FUJI. I guess we are all different. Architectural shots and landscape images are my favourite things to photograph. Sometimes with and sometimes without people. Different things excite different people?   Straight architectural shots with neat lines are my cup of tea, I really like the clinical look. But I am also receptive to comments. I enjoyed taking this shot and I saw the potential with how the woman was standing and moving around. 

2 hours ago, Clicker said:

One can be hard pressed to better some of the film simulations in this camera ....

Not tried any yet Polly but it’s another thing that’s on my mind to get to grips with.     The camera has met my expectations and more so far.   Can’t wait for a grip and more glass. All in good time though.  ?

Archived