Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

BLUES IS BLACK AND WHITE

FUJI

The Blues singer has returned to his usual place...strumming and singing away, with this appearance of distraction....he quietly acknowledges all donations by a smile and a nod of his head.

He isn't the usual homeless busker, isn't addicted to anything as far as I can tell....in fact he won't mix with the usual sad individuals in nearby towns.

Instead he chooses to live in a bright orange tent on the roadside or by a canal...he has begun to open up a little since I have been getting him the occasional coffee or dropping a donation into his guitar case.

He seems to be a genuine ...Street musician /Singer...who really knows how to play....folk often stand close by to hear the words.

Winter is fast, approaching and I know he is dreading it....but continues stoically on.

He has fully agreed to having these portraits taken; we chat often.

FUJI

BLUES MAN 2 mono best fin psd.jpg

BLUES MAN 1   mono.jpg

Number 2 is great for me.  Some really nice tones.  I really like the shadows on the guys face which add a level of emotion to the picture. There are some great little details that add to the drama such as the light rim of the hat. Nicely done FUJI.   

Thank you Kev.....

I have just spent a little time printing, then laminating a set,small enough to fit in his wallet or back pack......but I know that they probably won’t last very long in a very damp environment.

He is genuinely interested in what I do....... I wonder what his story is?

FUJI

Archived