FUJI

THE MAGIC OF THE ROCKET LENS

FUJI    5,639

I am delighted with the performance of my newly  acquired 1977  vintage...ROCKET LENS...or...The JUPITER 11......another pre-war Zeiss design manufactured in the USSR.

All fully manual of course.

But beautiful rendering depth and Bokeh as the direct result of a fifteen bladed Iris.

FUJI

JUPITER 11 MAGIC  colour.jpg

JUPITER 11 MAGIC  mono .jpg

PRIVATE mono.jpg

• Like 4

Clicker    3,527

Wow that first coloured pic is a cracking image Fooj....

FUJI    5,639

Thank you all....

Polly, I can only agree with you.....that magic is produced by that amazing lens, very carefully  focused wide open at f4.....

My subjects?...... The first is a municipal flowerbed in town having a 1960s council building backing....my second, just a gatepost and part of a fence to the grazing land off our back lane....We pass each one by several times a day, without a glance.

The magic happened solely through the use of that beautifully crafted lens....there are dedicated YouTube videos available on the JUPITER range of vintage lenses....they are the reason I acquired mine.

FUJI

Kobione    2,923

Well done Fuji for 'adding to your collection', and enjoying the results - love the first one!

CMunzel    133

Lovely images and interesting info about the lens. What do you mean by rendering depth? Is it the same as Depth of Field? 

Korky    4,055

Number 1 for me, too - absolutely lovely.

After an initial flurry of activity with my vintage lens, I haven't used it for months. Really must make a greater effort!

Korky