FUJI

TRIMMING HEADS

FUJI    5,639

This lady was busy trimming Cauliflowers the other day.....

FUJI

TRIMMING HEADS 3 best mono psd.jpg

• Like 3

CMunzel    133

I like the topic, woman cutting cauliflowers. Doing the everyday. Unposed, I assume. Classical subject with modern look. 

FUJI    5,639

Thank you C.M.

Yes, totally unposed natural actions, this is the best of three studies taken to capture the best moment.

I'm not sure if I like the idea of shooting...Bursts....to do the same.....to me, that is a bit like firing a machine gun to effect just one target.....it is OK for serious sports action though.

We have a French Market in town for the next couple of days.....I will see what else I can capture,

FUJI

• Like 1

CMunzel    133

Did you use burst on your iPhone for this shot? I look forward to seeing what you come up with at the French market, Fuji.

FUJI    5,639
3 hours ago, CMunzel said:

Did you use burst on your iPhone for this shot? I look forward to seeing what you come up with at the French market, Fuji.

Noooo! 

Iphone ??.....I so have a 5S but only use its camera for reference shots.

In this case I used my newly acquired via EBay.....SONY RX 100 MKIII ....... a truly incredible tiny thing with Zeiss Sonnar fixed .... zoom ....lens ....Sony are up to the MKV now but at circa £875 that is out of my reach.

Google or Youtube it for full details....

I use the SONY and my M 4/3 PANASONIC GX7 according to weather conditions and my plans for the day.....using the GX7 means choosing the right lens, which might be one from my ever growing Vintage collection, which means fully manual operation.

I would only use the ...Burst-Mode...on any camera if I was shooting very fast action, such as Skateboarding.

I much appreciate you comment's and feedback.

FUJI

Kobione    2,923

There is heaps of detail in this one Fuji - nice capture.

CMunzel    133

I read a review of your SONY RX 100 MKIII ... so now understand what you're using. I misunderstood your reference to using burst- thought you meant to had used burst for the shot. My iPhone 6 has a burst function so thought you may have used that.