Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Last of the Summer wine

Clicker

Thanks Kev ...appreciate that ... it's a huge crop from a bed of wildflowers ....I'll post the original when I get on my desktop later...  

Hi Tina ... so nice to see you more and more on here again.. we have missed your regular contributions.   I don't really frame anymore as such now ... I just do a small white border  like a photo then drop it onto a white background using a drop shadow on two adjacent  sides to show it up . Glad you like the effect .;)

Fabulous!

I've noticed your photography has changed since getting the Fuji with more of your images showing a narrow depth of field and stronger compositional isolation, something that works wonderfully for the subjects you like to shoot. I wonder has that vision always been there, dampened down by your bridge cameras limitations, or have the Fuji's lenses inspired you to explore new things?

I think the answer is a bit of both Beepy ......   the Fuji however is just so good to handle and feels so comfortable ... it's a bit like the feeling I get driving my car ...it feels part of me ... we belong together .. sounds daft doesn't it . But  I suspect you understand ... 

It's one of the best decisions I have made Kev .... it really is more than a camera... it really is part of my everyday life  and makes photography a real joy ...   It is a very personal decision... good luck .. 

Hi Cheryl ...  hubby treated me to a new camera and 4 lenses a few months  ago as  an early 50th Anniversary present( next March)  after I got the all clear in a brain tumour scare ... Beepy gave me lots of really good advice  and I got  the Fuji XT 2 silver graphite model with a 35 mm f/1.4 , a 56 mm/1.2,  a 10-24mm f/4 and a 16-55mm f/2.8  lens.  I haven't made up my mind yet about  a couple of longer reach lenses... as my  LUMIX Panasonic  Fz1000  seems to cope quite well  for the times I need that. I am a very lucky gal methinks ....in more ways than one ....;)

Thank you for answering my question, Polly. I imagine getting the "all clear" on that one was a huge relief. I didn't know anything about the camera you received so did some research. It has lots of fans. I can see why you would be feeling lucky to receive it with the great suite of lens, a couple of them very fast. I reckon the 16 to 55mm f2.8 lens would be a handy zoom lens with that aperture. 

Archived