Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge #113 ~ Song Titles ~ VOTING CLOSED

Weekly Challenge Voting CLOSED  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Weekly Challenge Voting

• FUJI ~ Que Sera Sera
    • NannyFerret ~ Leaving on a Jet Plane
    • Korky ~ Yakety Sax
    • CMunzel ~ Little Red Rooster
    • David995031 ~ Day Tripper
    • CanonChrissy ~ Love & Marriage
    • Rick448 ~ Isn't She Lovely
    • sr1867 ~ Ace of Spades
    • Ryewolf ~ Whip It!
    • JamesT ~ Champagne Aria
    • Clicker ~ Schools Out
    • Kobione ~ Take a Chance On Me

Voting is now closed in this poll

This weeks challenge is to take any song title and make a photo to express it. Simple!

You can either name the song and singer in your description, or let others guess it.

You have from now until midnight 1st September (where did August go?) Then voting will take place until 8th September.

The theme is open to your own interpretation and pictures can be old from your archives or new taken especially for the challenge

Good luck to those that take up the challenge and i look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

Edited by sr1867
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, sr1867 said:

OK heres my guess and I cant believe I am even going to say this is it Day Tripper?

BRILLIANT CORRECT! For those without a warped way of looking at the world, perhaps a word of explanation is due......Someone tearing a calendar could be described as a Date Ripper .....Day Tripper (see what I did there?) . Apologies for hi jacking  he competition - I'll go back into relative obscurity now.

2 minutes ago, David995031 said:

For those without a warped way of looking at the world

I'm not sure which of us is more warped you for the fabulous idea or me for being on the same wave length.