Jump to content
sr1867

Weekly Challenge #113 ~ Song Titles ~ VOTING CLOSED

Weekly Challenge Voting CLOSED  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

This weeks challenge is to take any song title and make a photo to express it. Simple!

You can either name the song and singer in your description, or let others guess it.

You have from now until midnight 1st September (where did August go?) Then voting will take place until 8th September.

The theme is open to your own interpretation and pictures can be old from your archives or new taken especially for the challenge

Good luck to those that take up the challenge and i look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

Edited by sr1867
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

That's an interesting one ... should be very interesting ..... !

Share this post


Link to post

Love these ... what a great theme Simon !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Clicker said:

Love these ... what a great theme Simon !

So far so good every entry so far is excellent. It could even have been a thread all on its own.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think you maybe on to something there. We could do books/films too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just guessing on David's pic whilst i search for inspiration .... erm  Rip it up... or 8 days a week ... or A day in the Life... am I getting warm ?

Share this post


Link to post

Or......Christmas time is here again, or Yesterday

Will get one in before it finishes.

Edited by Kobione
mis-spelling

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Clicker said:

Just guessing on David's pic whilst i search for inspiration .... erm  Rip it up... or 8 days a week ... or A day in the Life... am I getting warm ?

Oh Polly, such good ideas but sadly WRONG!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Kobione said:

Or......Christmas time is here again, or Yesterday

Will get one in before it finishes.

 

Sorry Dee, another heroic failure.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/28/2017 at 14:52, David995031 said:

David995031

OK heres my guess and I cant believe I am even going to say this is it Day Tripper?

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry Rick but it's a 'no'. Just to reiterate the clue was 'Beatles' but I admit it's a bit cryptic. Another clue tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post

It has to be SR1867' s guess of Day Tripper (Date Ripper).haha love it

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, sr1867 said:

OK heres my guess and I cant believe I am even going to say this is it Day Tripper?

BRILLIANT CORRECT! For those without a warped way of looking at the world, perhaps a word of explanation is due......Someone tearing a calendar could be described as a Date Ripper .....Day Tripper (see what I did there?) . Apologies for hi jacking  he competition - I'll go back into relative obscurity now.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, CanonChrissy said:

It has to be SR1867' s guess of Day Tripper (Date Ripper).haha love it

Yes indeed - Day Tripper.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, David995031 said:

For those without a warped way of looking at the world

I'm not sure which of us is more warped you for the fabulous idea or me for being on the same wave length.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sr1867 said:

I'm not sure which of us is more warped you for the fabulous idea or me for being on the same wave length.

We're probably both beyond all help.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×