Clicker

Wood in a wood

9 posts in this topic

Hmmm it  looks a bit busy now that i 've processed it but it was just the log and the sun catching the squares of the metal wire fencing that caught my eye initially ..

5967d4254852d_woodinthewooded1s.thumb.jpg.ab9e9b4f5dcd46f5daa10571c49da84a.jpg

2 people like this

Yes, I agree that it's a bit over-busy, Polly. The processing is nice, though.

Korky

Yer win some .. yer lose some eh Korks ? I knew as soon as I processed it  there was too much in there ... thanks  ... it's always nice to know someone somewhere agrees with ya ..;)

Now, just watch some bugger disagree with our expert critique!

What always twists my melon is how images can look like world beaters in the viewfinder, but when they make it to the computer screen there's a chunk of concrete that you never noticed or a man stood picking his nose and sticking his tongue out. Funny game, photography.

Korky

1 person likes this

I always find it a bit of a challenge in woods, getting something that really stands out

1 person likes this

I know what you mean Strav... A Red Riding Hood or Goldiwotsits and the Three Bears are a bit thin on the ground nowadays!

1 person likes this

Should you want to see, what Polly saw through the viewfinder, just play a childhood game ( I still do it today) ......... look at Polly's ....or any picture for that matter....through the small hole made in a partially clenched fist.

This isolates the view as Polly saw it and you will understand ......the same goes for any pic.....

But the kid in me, still enjoys looking though my natural viewfinder at tv action scenes ......I still splash in puddles too.

Try them both, and smile 😊

FUJI

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, FUJI said:

Should you want to see, what Polly saw through the viewfinder, just play a childhood game ( I still do it today) ......... look at Polly's ....or any picture for that matter....through the small hole made in a partially clenched fist.

Suddenly there is depth, which wasn't there against the flat screen background.

1 person likes this

Gosh it's years since I tried that Fooj ...but it always works  doesn't it ?