Glencoe

16 posts in this topic

Glencoe

SK3A5016 w.jpg

2 people like this

Its a beautiful scene.

Thanks Kev,

Geofff

Have you posted this  lovely dramatic landscape in the right place  Geoff ...  It's in POTW ...  Not that it's not wiorthy of the accolade  but think you may have posted it here by accident. ... 

Ooooops I did Clicker, if you have the power to remove it please feel free, I really am not that egotistical---LOL,

Thanks

Geofff

1 person likes this

**moved**

Thats a lovely scene, was it taken from a moving vehicle?

It was BP, from a coach over heads and attempting to reduce the reflections in the window, all at about 40 MPH

Geoff

Thanks  for moving this Beepy ....

Glencoe always looks so dramatic... Good spot there  Beepy ... the foreground motion blur   front left was what gave it away .If that had been cropped out of it one might not have suspected it very  easily. Well done Geoff..

Cheers Clicker,

Geoff

I've been back to look at this heaps Geoff. I have wonderful memories of Glencoe from our round the UK trip, when we returned there after our 9 years here in Oz, and you have captured it as I remember in this one - love it, and thanks for sharing.

Thanks Kobione, I agree it is an amazing place and We will be back there in a couple of weeks and again in September when we at doing the 500 around the top of Scotland.

Geoff

1 person likes this

Nicely composed great shot 

Thanks John,

Geoff

Well well well ... ... I think you must  be clairvoyant Geoff ...POTW  it is !! A fantastic choice too.... even  more so  considering poor Geoff posted it in error on POTW  thread originally ... I really love that you got this .... I just can't stop smiling ... Brilliant choice Beepy.. Great shot and processing Geoff .

8 hours ago, Clicker said:

Well well well ... ... I think you must  be clairvoyant Geoff ...POTW  it is !! A fantastic choice too.... even  more so  considering poor Geoff posted it in error on POTW  thread originally ... I really love that you got this .... I just can't stop smiling ... Brilliant choice Beepy.. Great shot and processing Geoff .

Thanks very much Clicker, I'm shocked, delighted and most embarrassed considering my original blunder?--  Thanks again,

Geoff

1 person likes this

It is most deserving Geoff...    Yer just have  to smile at the irony of it all...   it has been a giggle but that doesn't detract from a  very fine image that you to produced.  Well done  ! 

1 person likes this