FUJI

THE BUS QUEUE

7 posts in this topic

A group of locals waiting for a bus to transport them for just a few streets...

FUJI

BUS QUEUE  mono psd.jpg

4 people like this

That really is a cracker, Fooj - every so often you come up with an image that's a real stand-out storyteller. This is one o' them. Excellent!

Korky

Nice work FUJI.  The distance between the characters brings an almost surreal feeling to this shot.  2 people isolated by the window frame, another by the door and one right in front of the sign. Maybe a touch too dark for me.    Buts its a really good shot for sure.  

To be honest, I liike a darker shot, with lots contrast and FUJI's street shots, usually always have that ingredient. For me it's just abou right.

Love this one Fuji, and, as Korky said it does tell a story - a bit of conversation going on, but not one of them getting in to 'the next person's space', and I think the setting suits the mono very well.

Thank you folks.....

This little bus queue repeats itself almost every day, I have known the three subjects on the right for years.....each one lives on an estate about a mile away, they catch a through bus, which drops them close to their homes. The other chap has been around town for three or more years now, he is a regular too.

i join that same little bunch sometimes when I'm visiting my brother.....

They are all far younger than me, but I would never catch a bus for a mile.

FUJI

Now there's a right bunch of characters ... not a mobile phone between them.  I think you need to wait until four 'younger' travellers are queuing for the bus and take another shot :12_slight_smile: