Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The 52 Project - Week 24

Korky

So here we are at week 24 and it's theme time once again.

This weeks theme has been chosen by Kev (blame him if you don't like it) and it's TRANSPORT.

Planes, trains, boats, skis, skates....... owt ya fancy. Usual rules apply.

Korky

Expect to see a 4m length of aluminium extrusion tied to Kev's roof rack!

Out for a walk today and so I chose a ramble that included a stretch of the Leeds / Liverpool Canal in the hope of finding an image to fit the theme.

I found a few, so you're getting 'em all. Sorry!

Korky

Confused

Confused.jpg

Afternoon Grog

Grog Time.jpg

Shanks's Pony

Shanks's Pony.jpg

That Sinking Feeling - Appley Bridge Lock

Sinking.jpg

The Pointy End

The Pointy End.jpg

Nice one Kev... You've not been taking any pointers from Phil with his OADED Garage Shots???? Still 28 weeks left to go, can you do it??? We'll expect a video at the end of the year if you make 52 weeks you know, so best get planning....

7 hours ago, Korky said:

Well done, it actually made me laugh and I don't often do that in Wimbledon fortnight!

OK, I'm going to ask, as it grabbed my attention, but why don't you laugh during Wimbledon Fortnight????

4 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

Nice one Kev... You've not been taking any pointers from Phil with his OADED Garage Shots???? Still 28 weeks left to go, can you do it??? We'll expect a video at the end of the year if you make 52 weeks you know, so best get planning....

Before we started this i just decided to see if I could get 52 out of the same piece of metal.     

Sorry, only have a 'token effort' for this week - not your fault by the choice of theme Kev, we simply have not been out!!

The total chaos that is currently at the busiest junction in our tiny town, Wedderburn:

P1020470a.thumb.jpg.0e8f6cb56bf16bc7236f2ef517d90dd2.jpg

Archived