Stravinsky

From Kinver Edge

6 posts in this topic

I took out my 100 - 400 and 70 - 200 lenses the other day on a trip to Kinver rock houses, specifically with the intention of taking landscapes with them.  This is one is with with the 70 - 200

fields432A3670website.jpg

3 people like this

You were blessed with nice light.  Like it.  The light on that green field really sets the colour off. It's good to see the cloud shadow too. Plenty to look at with the trees and different shades of field.   Nice one.  

1 person likes this

Nice one..............:14_relaxed:

1 person likes this

On 7/9/2017 at 07:01, kev7d said:

You were blessed with nice light.  Like it.  The light on that green field really sets the colour off. It's good to see the cloud shadow too. Plenty to look at with the trees and different shades of field.   Nice one.  

Yes you're right ... without that light ity would have been a pretty flat shot 

I like this ... Lovely sense of distance and perspective and the portrait mode is perfect for this landscape ... 

1 person likes this

On 7/11/2017 at 12:04, Clicker said:

I like this ... Lovely sense of distance and perspective and the portrait mode is perfect for this landscape ... 

Thanks, I'm beginning to take the 70 - 200 & 100 - 400 out more and more for landscape, especially when I am high up looking down such as with this one