Stravinsky

Birmingham at night again

11 posts in this topic

 Good result from your wander.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice.

If that's where I think it is (from one of the bridges by the indoor arena), I can remember when there was just a BIG hole on the right, and semi-derelict warehouses on the left.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That really is a cracker of an image - I loved the night shot you posted, but this one is even better.

All the elements of the photograph are lovely.

Korky

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you all ..... one of my projects is shooting Birmingham, trying to make it look nice :6_smile:.  I'm doing a now and then series as well, replicating shots I took in the mid 70's from the exact spot they were taken then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JamesT said:

Nice.

If that's where I think it is (from one of the bridges by the indoor arena), I can remember when there was just a BIG hole on the right, and semi-derelict warehouses on the left.

Yes, you're quite right, surrounded by the NIA / Barclaycard arena now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Superb picture ,

 

Geoff

 

 

Edited by THELONGMAN
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was sure I had commented on this ... I must losing my.  marbles  Stravinsky  Tis a very good image utilising that lovely light .. A real  moment to capture ... 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/07/2017 at 20:16, Stravinsky said:

Thank you all ..... one of my projects is shooting Birmingham, trying to make it look nice :6_smile:.  I'm doing a now and then series as well, replicating shots I took in the mid 70's from the exact spot they were taken then

I think it would be of interest to see some of them as then and now pairs. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JamesT said:

I think it would be of interest to see some of them as then and now pairs. 

The quality isnt that great on the "then" photos but I'll put one up for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now