Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Group Shot

The waiter was apparently very similar in looks with Cyril in his younger days...according to Cyril that is!

I believe it was also his last day working there before joining a theatre crew.  but as for his name....?

What a great group shot Korky.....a lovely memory of a great day, spent together having fun, as well as taking lots of individual photographs all learning from each other....

The pic here?.....the fella on the right is me, at around the same age as our waiter in the Fourteas.....I was between 17 and 18 at the time my pic was taken .....Bless!

By sheer coincidence, it shows me and my young lady friends as volunteers helping in a bit of clearing up outside the old....Talisman Theatre.....Kenilworth.....I was an apprentice joiner at the time, but learned my set designing and painting skills from three very talented professional artists including a top theatre designer/painter.....I eventually, did the same for three amateur theatres, plus a few profedsional shows over 35 years. My good lady was just 15 at the time, she is on a similar photograph standing on the roof painting a chimney, not far from that stepladder.

That young waiter really did remind me of my younger self.....so naive amongst the ladies?    If only I knew then, what I know now ??

Cheers Korky....you have made my evening.

FUJI 

2013-01-15 19.46.41.jpg

Yep, I can see the resemblence... It was a great day, it was nice to meet up with Korky and Denis again, but great to finally meet up with FUJI, Polly and David. It hardly seems like 12 months ago from the first one in York..

Elliot was the name of our super waiter...  He looked after us a treat and it was indeed his last day before  he was going off to pursue a theatrical career.  Another pic demonstrating what a fun day we had in Stratford two weeks ago .! Gosh was it really a fortnight since then ???  Goodness me, young Fuji  does look like young Elliott !! 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I am desperately looking forward to another meet Jon, somewhere central and historical would be an ideal. Such a wealth of talent that I for one can tap into to try and improve my own photos a little !

We must promise ourselves a grand forum day/weekend out when this (delete the non applicable phrase of your choice) Natural/man made - pandemic/globalist government control has either dies down for the summer/been eradicated :)

Stay safe everyone!

59 minutes ago, Denis said:

I am desperately looking forward to another meet Jon, somewhere central and historical would be an ideal. Such a wealth of talent that I for one can tap into to try and improve my own photos a little !

We must promise ourselves a grand forum day/weekend out when this (delete the non applicable phrase of your choice) Natural/man made - pandemic/globalist government control has either dies down for the summer/been eradicated :)

Stay safe everyone!

Leamington and Warwick have some great photo opportunities, and of course are quite close together.  Some of the groups around here (before lockdown2) have been organising small walks, so it's possible to do with 6 or less people ... or hopefully it will be again after lock down is over.  I ran a Midland Photography Group where we sometimes has 20 - 30 people turn up for walks ... it's a nightmare keeping everyone together. The canals around are a great photo opportunity for city shots and reflections too.  Not everyones cup of tea but I do spend a lot of time there