Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge #100 ~ Voting Closed

Weekly Challenge #100 Voting Closed  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Weekly Challenge #100

• sr1867 ~ The Ball
    • David995031 ~ The Bus
    • Motions ~ I Tried
    • colinb ~ The Telephone Box
    • CanonChrissy ~ Reflections
    • ChrisD ~ Out of Season
    • Ryewolf ~ A Speck of Colour
    • Clicker ~ Black Swan

Voting is now closed in this poll

So the weekly challenge hits #100 and to celebrate I am going to offer the winner an A2 canvas of the weeks winning image.

I'm sorry that the subject matter maybe a bit of marmite love/hate topic but its not been done before that I can see so here goes.

WEEKLY CHALLENGE #100 is ~~~~~~ Selective Colour or Colour Popping. So its over to you to do your stuff.

The theme is open to your interpretation pictures maybe old from your archives or new and taken especially for the challenge.

Entries can be submitted from now until midnight 2nd June then voting will begin till midnight 9th June

Edited by sr1867
  • Like 1

So this is going as expected even the bribery of a prize does not seem to be working.

You don't have to take the prize if you win I will donate the money I was going to spend to the charity of the winners choice.

Lets see if I can start the ball rolling with my own entry to tempt anyone else. Just over 30 hours to go.

59303f35036b0_IMG_1984-001(2).thumb.jpg.9355e23579e4c9bfc290ee02e9aeb7a1.jpg

• Like 4

I have been messing about with four photos and still can't decide which one to submit. I don't suppose I will be any farther forward this time tomorrow so here's my effort.....

59305ca495872_WashingtonState2011202-2.thumb.jpg.b6b9dd335897f70a934cd62a2f01a441.jpg

Edited by David995031
  • Like 2

Phew .....  I only remembered at 11.23 pm.. So working on the premise that less is more ....ahem .. By the way Simon ... I think it's great that  you have offered a prize ...and very generous of you . Good luck everyone