Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly challenge #93 - Muted Colours - Voting Closed

Tie Break  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Tie Break

Voting is now closed in this poll

This weeks theme is muted colours. Following the previous theme I thought this would put our brains into reverse to vivid colours. Soften that palette of colours and let the image do the talking.

The competition is open until midnight Friday 14 April. Enjoy the theme and good luck!

• Like 1

At a loose end for an hour or two so I played about with this idea and came up with this

IMG_3063a_Custom.thumb.jpg.d789447b4551244bac3b865865ab585e.jpg

We were out around Roche Abbey, near Maltby the other evening in the sunshine and the sun was streaming into the ruins giving the idea of a light shining in the sanctuary so I lowered the saturation of the colours on the front layer mask and increased the saturation on the background layer then revealed to enhanced colours on the foreground just in the lighted window.

• Like 3

Actually Kev ... your vote was too late as voting  should have ended and been closed by Chrissy or  one of us mods  at midnight on the 21st ....but  really there should be a tie break vote as Rye said ... Chrissy is abroad  with little internet connection.  Phil usually does the tie break poll .  I'll drop him a message ...

Edited ..oops  I thought Chrissy  hadn't stated when voting should close...but she  had .

Aw Thanks people ...I was happy to crack open a bottle and share it with Lord K ...He fills these forums with his awesomeness  so    I 'll cork (get it ?) his half of the bottle anyway and save it for our meeting in June . I'll start another competition ..here's a trailer to what it will be . Hope you find it interesting ...

Candid creations ...  A moment  where the subject(s) is unaware at the time  that you were taking the pic ..It could  be an animal  or person or persons caught naturally and spontaneously ... even   a silhouette of someone walking away from  you  through a dimly lit street ...as long as it isn't posed.. so spontaneity is the the  by word  ... It could be beautuful , touching , funny,  exciting, jawdropping  ...even a whale breaching  cannot be planned ...so  either from your archives or  from something you photograph this week ... That is your challenge ... come on guys ... we can do this !!:whip::lol: