Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The 52 Project - Week 09 2017

Clicker

So ...week 09  is chomping at the bit and ready  to test  your staying power for another 7 days . Starting today the 28th March  you have till midnight  on  Monday 3rd April to click  and post a pic of your choice taken during those seven days. ... Have a productive week guys  and gals ...

Post your images below ,,,

Dear Miss Clicker

Please excuse our Korky for taking his picture a day early this week. He's been proper poorly with a boil on his bottom and Doctor Batchegallop has ordered bed rest until weekend.

I hope you will allow his pic being just outside the timescales, because you know how keen he is to learn how to take pictures all proper like. He hopes one day to become a real photographer and so, because he's not well, I've bought him some comics and a real leather camera strap so he can be more like his hero, Das Beepmeister (as Korky calls him). As soon as I've changed the poultice on K's bumcrack, I'll give him the presents and I just know his little face will light up like a welder's blowtorch and the pain will be forgotten. 

Our Korky wanted to send you pictures of his affliction, but I've managed to talk him out of it. Believe me, it's not a pretty sight - all green and purple and angry, it looks just like a boil on someone's arse.

Have a lovely day, Miss Clicker and thank you for your understanding.

Korky's Mum

---------

Found | Out

Found TIPF.jpg

I was away for the week staying in St Dogmaels, near Cardigan so my pictures from the week were all about that area. I like this one best. I was from the golden hour in the evening and is a thin crop from the full sized image. Sadly that makes the file posted very small.

58e134cc6fe4f_MidWales0063breduced.thumb.jpg.5893333db8c96e46212f60ea032e5c45.jpg

This is the Teifi estuary from the St Dogmaels moorings.

6 minutes ago, sr1867 said:

Busy weekend so just a box tick photo taken from my old bedroom window at Mum & Dads

Keppels Column

Not seen it from that direction. The purple cast makes the trees look like heather.

4 minutes ago, kcbrecks said:

Not seen it from that direction. The purple cast makes the trees look like heather.

I was just playing with the colour thought it looked different.

As for the view you need to come to the other side of the bridges (the dark side) its the view from near enough Concord park. I always like the view from Scholes.

I have never actually driven up to it to try a close up always something else to try with 40 odd weeks to go.

Looks like Chris and Beepy are AWOL at the moment  but I'm sure they  just  missed the  last bus home  and are on their way . ..  Meanwhile  i  believe there may be a free  drink  for each of you at the Sgt's Mess   courtesy  of our  lord ( K) and mentor,  by way of thanks  for your continued support   for this project ...and also as a bribe   to ensure you do not ask him any embarassing  questions on his return regarding Mrs Korky's prowess in applying poultices . Wishing you the speediest of recoveries Korks .... as much  for  her sake as well as  your own .

ps Bearair ... i am just intrigued by your image ...  ???

3 hours ago, Clicker said:

Looks like Chris and Beepy are AWOL at the moment  but I'm sure they  just  missed the  last bus home  and are on their way . ..  Meanwhile  i  believe there may be a free  drink  for each of you at the Sgt's Mess   courtesy  of our  lord ( K) and mentor,  by way of thanks  for your continued support   for this project ...and also as a bribe   to ensure you do not ask him any embarassing  questions on his return regarding Mrs Korky's prowess in applying poultices . Wishing you the speediest of recoveries Korks .... as much  for  her sake as well as  your own .

ps Bearair ... i am just intrigued by your image ...  ???

Hi Clicker it is a metal sculpture at our local boating lake, it caused much argument at the time it was put there,I love it personally. Sadly it needs a a bit of TLC, I really should of called it the Swan the council forgot.

Roger

Archived