Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The 52 Project - Week 08 2017

Clicker

Here we are, already in Week 8  of the 52 Project  and Lord K asked me to set a theme for this weeks drill ... So  this week please take and post a photo between now and Monday March 27th where the theme is Hands . ..erm ...No  rude gestures please :thumbup:

Post your images below please ....that would be handy ...

I was getting ready to prepare an image with 3 sets of hands on a table, as we are having a holiday in Mid-Wales and nothing else has sprung to mind when we were out in the mountains inland from Tregarron and there was this tree root beckoning.

58d7e421a0eac_MidWales0095_Custom.thumb.jpg.511ad3c482696c3f074a0d9cc4a24e60.jpg

It made me think of a left hand pointing to the sky.

23 minutes ago, Clicker said:

i was just about to send you a message  Chris;) .. Good on ya  for getting a post in despite your difficultes ...

Appreciate that :ice: here 's an ice cream for your dessert  :)

Believe me, I wish my hands were that youthful! An extreme crop of my nephew's hands at yesterday's Mothers Day lunch.

Well... looks like all present and correct ... getting the hang of this  52 project it seems.. Some very innovative interpretations  are gracing the gallery walls in our little corner of TIPF ... I see even old soldiers like Colinb    (Sorry Col.. I mean that in the nicest possible way ...as a seasoned  member etc)  have rummaged around in the undergrowth to find a POTW in our midst,, namely Korky .... Thanks Colin ... I hope it's a trend that  continues as  the quality  of the images has often warranted their inclusion .. Course  it's not my shout ... just an opinion... as Korks' Kudos is just as prestigeous ;)

.I'll leave it to Lord K  to ladle out the  kudos  when he pops in ... as I  don't store any at my place ... I usually have to chuck it out cos it's past it's use by date ...;)I'll set up week 09  tomorrow ...which will be themeless ...  keep up the good attendance record though ... tis impressive .

Archived