Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The 52 Project 2017 - Week 07

Korky

On weekly lunch outing it was such a beautiful day, and I just happened to have the cameras in the car, we had a slight stroll beside Ladybower Reservoir. This is a standard sort of image from the scene so I decided to tweak it a bit with an extract from a surprise flypast last September on the River Dart at Dartmouth.

58ca8e3c65781_IMG_2908b_Custom.thumb.jpg.6b574f907e0a174ff0800ce3afb9de41.jpg

2 hours ago, kcbrecks said:

On weekly lunch outing it was such a beautiful day, and I just happened to have the cameras in the car, we had a slight stroll beside Ladybower Reservoir. This is a standard sort of image from the scene so I decided to tweak it a bit with an extract from a surprise flypast last September on the River Dart at Dartmouth.

58ca8e3c65781_IMG_2908b_Custom.thumb.jpg.6b574f907e0a174ff0800ce3afb9de41.jpg

Thought it was only the queen that got RAF flypasts!

2 hours ago, David995031 said:

Thought it was only the queen that got RAF flypasts!

Not so about that David as Rotherham Borough Council have been known to have the Lancaster bomber, Spitfire and Hurricane do the honours for their autumn show.

Nice image David, but not an Oyster catcher - they're wading birds so wouldn't land on the water, secondly they've got all black heads with a long bright red beak.

Anyway, mine from this week, Late Evening Light, looking west towards Longridge/Waddington Fells from Pendle Hill...

hazy-light-7909.jpg

8 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

Nice image David, but not an Oyster catcher - they're wading birds so wouldn't land on the water, secondly they've got all black heads with a long bright red beak.

Anyway, mine from this week, Late Evening Light, looking west towards Longridge/Waddington Fells from Pendle Hill...

hazy-light-7909.jpg

Lovely tranquil scene. Pleasing colours and light.

Here I am!!!!!!

Taken indoors as it was too windy outside. About a dozen shots twiddled in Zerene stacker and duely presented for your perusal. Sorry I'm late..................again. I've been told I need to iron my backdrop!

Forgot to add, this is a native Misletoe.

2017-03-18-21.38.40 ZS PMax.jpg

6 hours ago, ChrisLumix said:

I got some funny looks when taking this one, I can tell you... (still trying to work out why)

58d017ec74005_Week20177tableau.thumb.jpg.c468e4ce3e00dbed1db8add90cb51cdf.jpg

They're not funny looks, Chris. They're looks of envy that you can still get into that size!

:lol::rofl::lol:

Well... looks like all present and correct at  this morning's Reveille. ...Lord Korks is on a sabbatical for a little while recharging  his sense of humour along with his camera battery and will be popping in now and then ...with sort of unannounced inspections ... just to keep us on our toes. So I've waxed my moustache and will be taking over as RSM until he returns  full time .  I'll leave the distribution of Kudos up to His Lordship, but as he never pats himself on the back,, this week he is the one who doesn't have to march around the Drill Square till his boots stop squeaking with his smashing view of the Leeds .Liverpool / Canal . The rest of ya ... ... By the left ....Quick March !!

Archived