Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The 52 Project 2017 - Week 06

Korky

18 hours ago, Clicker said:

Hubby  passed a comment  earlier, whilst peering over my shoulder at this thread ..". Why  does everyone one else look so flippin' miserable on your forum ?"

Erm ... I couldn't think of an answer  that showed there was  a common denominator ... 'cept one that was geographic !:innocent:  all from up north

Can't wait  to see how he backtracks when he sees you armed with that chain saw Dee  :shock:

:rofl:

ps ... Jon ... you're scaring me!

And you David , that  is a manic smile ...:lol:

But...but....That's my happy face! The missus reckons I have "resting angry face" because I worked the doors and did security for so long. I think I object :-)

Recently, I'm sure that I read that Korky was challenging us all to another...Self-Portrait...thread?

Cant find that....so here is my latest.....perhaps a mod could slot it into the correct place please?

FUJI

DOUBLE EXPOSURE mono.jpg_

THELONGMAN and Black Pearl like this
  •  

Art is not what you see................ but what you make others see .........

.....Jasper Johns

56 minutes ago, Clicker said:

Yeah ... You're probably right ... I couldn't pick you out in an identity parade as the culprit from  that glimpse of  your face ..  To be honest. I don't know how I fell for Korky's sweet talking . :no

Ha! Yours is probably - no, definitely - the most successful selfie here!

Final call for selfie week. Final call.

Around 14 hours left in which to make a plonker of yourself and give us a laugh.

Kev - Love your shot, very creative and a nice bit of humour with the aluminium extrusion, but..... I was praying to the gods of all that's fair that we'd get you dressed as Napoleon!

Final call, Ryewolf!

Korky

This was posted in last week's 52 by KC and I've moved it. It now looks like it's posted by me and is all wrong. It'll have to do!

Korky

---------------------------------

I don't do selfies, those I have seen had usually involved assorted young friends, nephews, nieces, grandsons and so one off their heads with booze and with wide open mouths and tongues hanging out, not pretty picture. So here, for all of you to see is the real me, tongue firmly stored inside a tightly closed mouth, Not grin anywhere to be seen. As they used to say on a television program 'I shall only do this once!'

KC.jpg

A fantastic response to a subject that didn't really twang anyone's braces.

A full bucket of kudos goes to Kev for a very clever and creative selfie - well done, sir!

I planned to do a three word comment on each selfie, but I'm off out for a walk very shortly - might do it tonight if I'm not too knackered.

Week 07 will be here in a minute!

Korky

Archived