Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The 52 Project 2017 - Week 06

Korky

So here we are at Week 06 and all is well. However...

Remember what we discussed last week? Ya know, the self portrait thing? Well, let's do it.

No need to post a selfie - if you'd rather photograph your running pumps or summat that catches your eye in the Asda cafe, that's fine. But if you're brave enough, then let's see them lovely, creative, barmy self portraits that give us fellow 52ers a deep down gawp into your soul.

I've had an idea for a selfie whizzing around my head for a few days, so I'm off to make a start on that.

If any non-52ers are reading this and would like to join in for this week (I'm looking at you, Fooj) then please feel free!

Korky

Love the Muffler M'lud ...and the flat cap Peaky Blinder style ...are  you trying to pretend it's not cashmere and 'Arris tweed ? ... I think  you're just trying to curry favour with the Proletariat ..

Oh I was so tempted to say ..."That's a super swanky looking jacket like "... in my best Geordie accent   but if you havent seen  Captain Obvious and his worldly sayings on Hotels.com ads you won't know what I'm talking about .... so I'll keep quiet :innocent:

2 hours ago, David995031 said:

Love this but you have set the bar a bit high! .

I don't have any trouble reaching it David  mind you I only go for the Gin Optic  and the tonic is in a cupboard under the sink !;)

OK, you asked for it. This is not (as some of you may suspect) a portrait of Bilbo Baggins slightly bewildered cousin, sadly it is me at my sparkling best. Actually that is not strictly true as |I have flung every embellishment that Lightroom has to offer at it so, tragically,  it is considerably better than my sparkling best. What you don't get to see are the numerous images I considered too grotesque for public consumption. 

IMG_3814.thumb.jpg.61279ac55f70ce6c8ca8915421e9dd9c.jpg

Great that there is a bit of humour emerging in this thread, because I very rarely do 'proper self portraits', but this one may fit it. Grab shot by David, but edited and processed by me. Taking a break:

P1110048a.thumb.jpg.80dc6d0cce872e7340a3b7ab91ac02d6.jpg

Hubby  passed a comment  earlier, whilst peering over my shoulder at this thread ..". Why  does everyone one else look so flippin' miserable on your forum ?"

Erm ... I couldn't think of an answer  that showed there was  a common denominator ... 'cept one that was geographic !:innocent:  all from up north

Can't wait  to see how he backtracks when he sees you armed with that chain saw Dee  :shock:

:rofl:

ps ... Jon ... you're scaring me!

And you David , that  is a manic smile ...:lol:

Jumpin' bloody soddin' hell fire an' damnation. I feel totally responsible for this.

I phoned Father O'Shaunessy earlier and he's hearing my confession just as soon as he feels sober enough.

I'm sorry, everyone. I'm truly sorry.

Korky

7 hours ago, Clicker said:

Hubby  passed a comment  earlier, whilst peering over my shoulder at this thread ..". Why  does everyone one else look so flippin' miserable on your forum ?"

Erm ... I couldn't think of an answer  that showed there was  a common denominator ... 'cept one that was geographic !:innocent:  all from up north

Can't wait  to see how he backtracks when he sees you armed with that chain saw Dee  :shock:

:rofl:

ps ... Jon ... you're scaring me!

And you David , that  is a manic smile ...:lol:

Manic? Manic? Steady on, that is as close as I come to warm and endearing. You want manic?.... you should see the photos I rejected.

1 hour ago, Korky said:

Jumpin' bloody soddin' hell fire an' damnation. I feel totally responsible for this.

I phoned Father O'Shaunessy earlier and he's hearing my confession just as soon as he feels sober enough.

I'm sorry, everyone. I'm truly sorry.

Korky

Too late for apologies .... the damage is done.

Archived