Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The 52 Project 2017 - Week 04 - Theme 01

Korky

Well, here's Week 4 and it's time for a theme. I'll choose it this time and then when we get to our eighth week I'll pass on the baton to someone else. Then, when it gets to week 12, they can do likewise. You get the idea.

So, for this week I'd like you to post images that have been toned. Cyanotype, selenium, copper, sepia or owt else you fancy.

Korky

The singer at The Wedderburn Australia Day Celebrations. Topaz b/w adaptive diffusion filter, or something like that.

That was to be my original choice. But Lord K. spotted that Australia Day was last month, not last week. I've left the original on as everyone will think both Korky and myself have gone mad. Here's my next choice.............see if you can guess what it is. It's a huge crop so don't enlarge it too much.

The usual prize of Bugger All is up for grabs to the first correct answer.

_A3A2776.jpg

_A3A3114.jpg

7 hours ago, Brian said:

The singer at The Wedderburn Australia Day Celebrations.

Brian - I sincerely hope you don't mind me pointing this out, but the idea behind the 52 Project is to take, process and post a new image every week for a year.

There are no real rules - I didn't want any - but it seems to me that it dilutes the challenge to post images from the archives.

Plenty of time to delete this and take a pic just for this week if you have a mind.

Korky

Edit - - - I never, ever, ever  go rooting about in EXIFs to check these things, I just happen to know that Aussie Day is at the back-end of January.

Just to clarify for anyone who's not sure.....

The 52 week runs from Tuesday morning (UK) to the following Monday at close of play. The photo you post should have been taken and processed within that same time period. Every 4th week will have a theme and this week's little challenge is to post a toned image (see top of this thread).

Brian - You are doin' my piggin' 'ead in!

Korky

There's a challenge. Not tried this before.

Actually left the house, in the rain, with the camera. Managed to loose a shoe in the bog, so a nice wet foot too.Turns out I enjoyed it though :-)

Does High Key count as a tone?

Deadwood

TIPF53 TONe.jpg

I was away last week in Norfolk so was looking for all sorts of possible images and then came back to find the Theme. There is one thing the Theme has done and that is a good look around my imaging software to find what is available to meet this challenge. This image isn't the one I was thinking about posting however it has lots of lines and detail so here goes -

58b2d7143c90f_Bacton0150sepia_Custom.thumb.jpg.51a39583d0e307297add6cdc2aafdb32.jpg

Whilst I was experimenting though I came across another technique, Posterize, which I don't think exactly meets the Theme but I thought one of the results fitted the image -

58b2d7a66ee03_Bacton0150poster_Custom.thumb.jpg.b8824359b31ddbf39190edc36cdcb838.jpg

Looking forward to next week,

Final call for the 52 Project - Week 04.

Toned images this week, folks, toned images. Yellow, green, brown, blue, pink or black. Photographic snooker this week only.

Final call, everyone, final call.

=================

Looks like the final call is for Sir Phillip only. Sir Phillip only.

Final call for Sir Phillip and his magnificent toning.

That petrol station is going to look stunning in a delicate triple tone of phlegm, wet dog and JuicyFruit gum.

Final call for Sir Phillip. Final call for Sir Phillip.

Korky

And so Week 04 draws to a quiet close and bows its gently-toned head in respect. Fine toning, chums, fine toning. 

Four lots of kudos to dispense before we lock our toning tackle in the cupboard and move on to summat more entertaining.

Kudos 01 - Goes to Brian for getting it wrong and then trying to put things right by getting it wrong again. A large dollop on its way, Brian, spread in thinly.

Kudos 02 - Goes to Ryewolf for his display of pure testosterone on wheels. Last week killer heels, this week a Porsche Tosswit Mk II - are you undergoing a lifestyle change, Rye?

Kudos 03 - Goes to KC for sneaking in a an extra shot. Cheeky bugger!

Kudos 04 - Goes to me, for writing this chuffin' rubbish every Tuesday morning. Does anyone actually read it?

Onwards!

Korky

On 28/02/2017 at 20:22, Korky said:

Kudos 04 - Goes to me, for writing this chuffin' rubbish every Tuesday morning. Does anyone actually read it?

Onwards!

Korky

Your Colonial chums are avid readers, Korks. Keep up the good work.

I always read it... I did have those Killer Heels in the car with me and I almost did a shot of them infront of the Porshe. Car - can't spell any more...Too broke to undergo any liestyle changes, alas....

• 3 months later...

Archived