Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Brabham

AdamT74jt

I'm an avid petrol head and regularly visit Brands hatch. A couple of years ago I attended a Grand Prix legends weekend Where David Branham was the guest of honour for the Branham GP society. A few weeks after posting this image on Flickr I had an email from the society asking if they could use this image as part of their wall art. I didn't hesitate in saying yes.

14274804732_7a052b7cd1_b.jpg

That is a fantastic image, little wonder you were asked if they could use it :1311_thumbsup_tone2:

I'm afraid I've had to edit again, are you following the instructions, I know there are quite a few steps to follow?

Yes mate, I followed the posting guidelines to the word. I'm wondering if its Flickr or this silly little windows tablet thing I'm using. I'll try and get my hands on a proper laptop next weekend and try posting an image on that, in the mean time i'll just comment lol.

Thanks for your kind words

Adam.

1 hour ago, AdamT74jt said:

I'm wondering if its Flickr or this silly little windows tablet thing I'm using

I'm guessing, because you don't have a computer and not able to upload directly to the forum, you're resorting to sharing your existing Flickr pics?

The image below is just me testing Flickr, seems to be working OK.

30661211021_3736b55133_b.jpg

3 hours ago, colinb said:

Very nice, it might be the light but I can't remember the two bits of metal acting as a front spoiler on the original?

True I have seen images of a bt19 with spoilers but it may have been mis labeled this could be a BT24 replica as David Brabham was driving one at goodwood this year with a number 1 plate 

Thank you all for your kind and positive comments.

Phil, I'll try again at the weekend, but this time I'll use a proper laptop and see if the Flickr url loads properly. I'm starting to think it's my windows netbook tablet thing.

Adam.

Nice piccy , Ah that brings back memories, I was a Brands Hatch Racing school driver, driving Formula Ford and Saloons ,Quickest time around the small Circuit was 52.3 SECS LOL, spent 5 years there,Club racing is great F1 is so boring now.

15 hours ago, Rogerw said:

Nice piccy , Ah that brings back memories, I was a Brands Hatch Racing school driver, driving Formula Ford and Saloons ,Quickest time around the small Circuit was 52.3 SECS LOL, spent 5 years there,Club racing is great F1 is so boring now.

Mercedes should replace the sulky robot Rosberg with Max Verstappen - a rivalry between him and Lewis Hamilton WOULD be something!

Archived