Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

POTW 3/2/2013.

Kobione

Several posts have kept me interested browsing through new images again this week. Annie is going really well with her 'bird project' and I loved the 'Poser' shot especially. Liked Fuji's Big Ollie post as well. BP has posted some great images of coast and rocks, and his Dunstanburgh Castle is just lovely. In the end I have gone with a picture that just 'grabbed' me as soon as I looked at it. The clarity and detail of the feathers and claws, the lichen and branch, the way the bird is looking at you, and the composition of the shot made it for me.

Well done, ColinB,

web2.jpg

The original thread can be seen here:

• Like 1
Thank You all, not sure I deserve it but thank you all.
The owl (and it is a Barn Owl) belongs to someone I do some graphic design work for. He has always had a thing about owls and uses one on his company vans and as I'm doing some work for him I took my D7000 along to take a few shots.  He used to have a parrot called 'Robbie' who was really fun and very intelligent along with a big pink coloured bird that I can't remember the breed of, he got into trouble with the local police trying to sell it. A local pet shop owner complained about him, the shop owner wanted to buy it my friend wanted to make sure the bird would go to a good home and refused the shop owners offer so the pet shop called the police. Apparently you are not allowed to sell exotic birds even if it has been part of your family for quite a few years and wish to vet the 'buyer'.
anyway...
Thanks all and I'm glad you like the photos :thumbup:
  • Like 1