Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

More Fresh Air, More Fun...

Excellent  set ... However did you get Blackpool with no one THERE!! .All very different but got your stamp all oer them .. Lovely sharp lines contrast make #1 very graphic with curves and straight lines/angles

#2 is a  great study of one man and his dog ... the relationship  is obvious . a fabulous capture of a special bond.

#3 A super use of negative space with  so much empty blue sky ...  the innovative angle , the positioning of the ferris wheel   and the tower ensuring that it could only be Blackpool  and not any old seaside  place...

#4 Dynamic and full of movement without a soul in it of even a car on the big  one .and beautifully composed. One of your best sets  for me Lord K .... memorable  stuff ...  hats off to ya  ,ma friend !:thumbsup:

The Big One for me! Even though the whole set is great, and the one where you fell up the steps came out quite well.

Now,............. you might be able to help me. I've been looking for a preset or instructions to achieve a line drawing effect and this one comes pretty close to what I had in mind. Is there any chance of you sharing this recipe. Most of the ones I've found so far are not very convincing but #4 has great appeal to my eye.

Well, well..... I get up on a boring' ol' Friday with just nowt but a morning of chores in front of me and I find all these nice comments. Thanks, everyone, you've brightened my day.

Brian

I did 'The Big One' with Topaz Impression and a little preset I invented myself. That sounds very grand, but the truth is I played around until I found something I liked the look of and then I saved it as a preset. Once back in PS, I converted to mono then give the image a blue shadows thingie. Job done!

Topaz Impression is available as a free trial if you want to give it a wazz. I'm not sure if I can export my preset, but if I can I'm happy to let you have it. I'll explore further.

BTW - I didn't just fall up the steps, that's an artistic rendition of falling up the steps. So there!

Korky

8 hours ago, Brian said:

Now,............. you might be able to help me. I've been looking for a preset or instructions to achieve a line drawing effect and this one comes pretty close to what I had in mind.

Brian check your in-box

Nice set Korky, interesting take on the 'Tower':thumbup:

Thanks, Korky.............every little helps and I'm finding that my tipf'er friends are being very helpful. I love photoshop but spend too much time there.

11 hours ago, Korky said:

BTW - I didn't just fall up the steps, that's an artistic rendition of falling up the steps. So there!

Korky

Confucius once said......better to fall up steps than down them!     Why he said that I have no idea!

Archived