Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge #29 - Motion - Voting Closed!

Weekly Challenge #29  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Weekly Challenge #29

Voting is now closed in this poll

Just  had a look at my phone  to see a text from Judy  ... Sorry  a bit late responding ... I seem to have been cooking eating drinking or washing up dishes since about 9am  this morning ... with house guests staying since last night to next Monday ... Love it  but ...phew ..

I have put up a new challenge very quickly ... Hope the dates are correct Judy.... I am  not good with figures at the best of times ... let alone after the 3 GnTs and some (?) wine  anda Tiramasu that had more alcohol in it than coffee .!! Thanks for  the three votes  folks ... ..so just a whisker  between us all it seems .. I will pop in later tafter midnight when everyone  else  is zzzz ing . to say how the image was done Chrissie ,...It as a steel drainer on the draining board ,cropped  and  distorted in CS6 with the "Shear " option....

I'll Post the original later on ...

I was wondering about that boozy Tiramasu you told me about. Think the dates are fine but ... have sent you a message about my further probs with the world, universe and such like :ermm:

Thanks all ...  visitors  have just left and heading off to Suffolk .......

For Brian...here is the original image ... I wanted  something with straight lines to form a pattern that I could distort  to give a sense of movement  I had looked at wrought  iron raIiings,, Georgian windowsetc   but there wasn't enough contrast and symmetry for what I  wanted. Then grabbing a mug off the draining board to make a cuppa, I saw exactly what I wanted ...raised ridges on the draining  board element  and a stainless steel drainer sat on the top of that. So I stood on a chair to get an overhead shot of it , cropped it,  

56af434b5e9b8_P1120116drainered1s.jpg.cf

Then I went into Filter> .distort >.shear and moved the lines about till  i got an image that liked the look of to represent movement ...then lastly I ran a it all through a photographic toning gradient choosing a  cyanotype  colour running diagonally to give a slight steely blue tone to the whole image  Hope that helps explain  how i did it Brian ... if not ... just yell  :yes