Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

POTW w.e. 29-11-15

ChrisLumix

Apologies for tacking this week's POTW on the end of last week's - perhaps Phil or someone can split it into a separate thread? (I can't start new topics anymore).

Anyway, this is my choice for 29/11/15, which has been a very very quiet week it seems. I was caught by the magic of this sylvan idyll which Polly posted. 

fairies-in-the-woods-1s.thumb.jpg.dbec9b

The original post can be viewed here : http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/12566-woods-are-magical/

And many thanks to Judy who created a stream for the last week's pictures so I could review them.

• Like 1

Flippin' ' eck Peeps... that's a bit unexpected  to say the least ..Thank you ....

I did edit it for  fun( after Lord K cast aspersions on my sobriety ;)) to include the little people  so in case Herr Lumix preferred the  image without them here is the original again ... Thank you for the  honour Chris .. really  cheered me up this morning as I have been  pre-occupied of late as some of my family are having  a tough time  dealing with some major health issues ... You lot  however are inspiring and life  takes on  an mostly optimistic and selfless perspective on the forum ... it is a good place to  come to when you just want to be daft for an hour or two if you want .  It's made  Monday  a better day  for me .... thanks  to y'all for the feedback  guys .....:thumbup:

P1090940-ed4s.thumb.jpg.6555f4d2c8692be6

Thanks Dee... It was only six weeks ago  that I took it  though  looking outside now  it looks  as though that was light years away  in time .. Winter  is starting  to curl her chilly  fingers around  our warm hearts ... but we know that Spring will always follow ... and there are  days where the sun does shine   at this time of year.:yes

• Like 1

A beautiful photo and I'm really glad it cheered you up. Worth a win in anyone's language.

On 12/1/2015, 6:07:52, Clicker said:

Thanks Dee... It was only six weeks ago  that I took it  though  looking outside now  it looks  as though that was light years away  in time .. Winter  is starting  to curl her chilly  fingers around  our warm hearts ... but we know that Spring will always follow ... and there are  days where the sun does shine   at this time of year.:yes

Don't knock cool weather! Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing as Dee and I both know.