Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge #24 - Food - Voting Closed!

Weekly Challenge #24  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Make Your Choice

• Korky
    • Phoenix
    • Ryewolf
    • Judy

Voting is now closed in this poll

This week's challenge is:

FOOD

As the weather is far from forgiving the theme this time should be something we can all try our hand at, no excuses :yes

Entries accepted until midnight Monday 16th November. Voting between the 17th and 20th.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AnnieMariePowell said:

oh sorry..how do i remove the top picture please?

You can't I'm afraid, at least not until you've made 30 posts.
I've just checked the EXIF data from your images and it seems they were taken some time ago, the rules state that entries must be taken within the duration of the competition you are entering, the rules can be found HERE. Which is a shame, I rather like both these :yes

Just now, Phil said:

You can't I'm afraid, at least not until you've made 30 posts.
I've just checked the EXIF data from your images and it seems they were taken some time ago, the rules state that entries must be taken within the duration of the competition you are entering, the rules can be found HERE. Which is a shame, I rather like both these :yes

yes they were took when we won, but i only edited them last week for the trade stand....so  he could print them off to put in frames...oh what a shame...never mind.. :( 

1 hour ago, Ryewolf said:

Thanks Chris and NannyFerret, I'd never seen one of these Romanesco Cauliflowers before, so I had to get one to photograph (I don't even like cauliflower).

I don't dislike cauliflower, I just think it's bland and boring. Mum has taken to cooking these Romanescu things - they're nice. :)

Thanks Chrissy and Judy. Well it was a new on me,So I was surprised when I saw it as I was looking at the fruit and veg secttion at my local Asda looking for interesting looking food. I'm not keen on many traditional veg sprouts, cabbage, cauli, swedes - there's just something about the taste of them that makes me gag.

I don't mind potato's, leeks, courgettes, carrots and peas, but there's nothing you could do to a sprout that would ever make me want to eat one. I have salad with every meal, usally lettuce (which used to be a popular girls name in Victorian times), peppers, cucumberr, tomatoes, red onions, sweetcorn.

19 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

I don't mind potato's, leeks, courgettes, carrots and peas, but there's nothing you could do to a sprout that would ever make me want to eat one. I have salad with every meal, usally lettuce (which used to be a popular girls name in Victorian times), peppers, cucumberr, tomatoes, red onions, sweetcorn.

Ditto about sprouts. However, I do like a helping of dark green leafy cabbage with the right meal - e.g. it bulks out Baxter's Chicken Broth a treat. Most of the things on your list I'd enjoy, though the peppers, onions, and tomatoes would HAVE to be cooked! I also like asparagus, tenderstem broccoli, broad beans, runner beans (not full grown..), french beans, spinach, chicory. And I will only eat carrots if they're cut right, i.e. not into those stupid discs we always got for school dinners.