Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Headcorn 'Combined Ops' display 2015.....

WereBo

I went to the Headcorn Combined-Ops show this year full of anticipation of some good shots, a slow auto-focus, zoom and shutter-lag soon brought me back down to earth though sigh-1.gif - Still, next year with the Nikon should improve things somewhat....

Old and older.... (Vulcan and DeHavilland 'Dragon-Rapide')

DSCF5521.jpg

The 'Metal Moth' strutting her stuff....

DSCF5520.jpg

DSCF5515.jpg

This shot was taken through eyes full of tears, the 'copter was giving 15-minute pleasure flights and a severely disabled young lad in a wheelchair had just been lifted aboard.  His shouts of joy and a grin at least 6" wider than his head set me blubbering.....

DSCF5563.jpg

I think I need to practice my panning a bit more.....

DSCF5464.jpg

Cursed shutter-lag!!! :wallbash:

DSCF5461.jpg

Fank'ee folks, 'twas a great day this year, especially as it was my last chance to ever see the Vulcan in her element - Hi Denis, apologies if it was you I jolted in the ribs, trying to get shots at the flight-line (I was the one with (very) long silver hair, zipping around like a lunatic)..... grin.gif

There was also some beautiful old vehicles there....

DSCF5363.jpg

DSCF5368.jpg

DSCF5372.jpg

I want one of these for driving in London.....

DSCF3470.jpg

DSCF3472.jpg

Oooohh skinny? Could you tell my missus that please?  grin.gif

One thing that that I was reeeaaally chuffed about, was knocking the #1 item off my bucket-list by taking my 1st ever flight.....  It's only taken 50 years to get off the ground......  http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f251/WereBo/smileys/FlyingSmiley-1.gif

My taxi awaits, a DeHavilland Dragon Rapide.... 

DSCF5558.jpg

Not much room for the trolley-dolly and champagne though.....

DSCF5568.jpg

I was sat by the door, which had the only opening window in the cabin....

DSCF5569.jpg

DSCF5576.jpg

Beautiful Kent from above.....

DSCF5593.jpg

Orchard & sheep....

DSCF5589.jpg

Looking towards the airfield.....

DSCF5603.jpg

Finally, this shot was taken by a good pal I met up with, me taking off......  (Thank you Gary Johnson :thumbup:)

Wereflight%208.jpg

You picked a wonderful aircraft for your first flight ! good set of photos as well :)

I have had quite a few flights in Dh Rapides from the time I was involved at Duxford airfield, Your next mission  is to fly in a Dh Moth or variant.

And funny thing is that I did see you, in fact I was standing next to you for a few minutes at Headcorn at one point :)

One from me...

22253571419_f257f786de_c.jpg

I'd love a flight in a Tiger-Moth, or a Spitfire, or back-seat with The Reds...  Anything that flies, basically Flapfly.gif- At least I've now got bragging-rights amongst my 'fantasy loving' friends that I've ridden a dragon.....

Oh, dragons aren't scaley either, a close-up of dragon-skin....

DSCF5607.jpg

That's how I met Gary who took my pic above, we're both on another techie-forum and he mentioned going to Headcorn, we met up last year and became good friends since laugh1.gif

That's a lovely pic of the Spit Denis, I think it's the most beautifully elegant plane ever, past or present - It always brings at least 1 tear to my eye, when seeing and hearing 'em....

Some of the static-displays.......

DSCF5379.jpg

I want one of these for driving through London....

DSCF5414.jpg

@ Denis - This is the closest I've ever gotten to a Tiger-Moth... :lol:

DSCF5427.jpg

DSCF3401.jpg

Archived