Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

FORD VIEW

FUJI

Like folk who live on the coast tend to ignore the sea, the beaches in their over familiar area .......I tend to walk past this view regularly with hardly a second glance, yet tourists visit from all over the world.

Literally, less than a minute from my front door is this view of spectacular Kenilworth Castle from the Ford Bridge; what makes it special here is the golden, early morning light and that the view has been opened up becaus all the trees have shed their leaves................it made even my photographic eye take it all in.

Just recenty our aeons old Ford has been making the main road that passes our house impassable, giving us a welcome respite from constant traffic........ water levels have now dropped to a seasonal normal, making us grateful for our noise deadening, (DIY) double glazing.

I have cropped the unsightly road from the bottom of the shot, you can still see the angle at which it cuts across he view....I was standing on the Ford Bridge.........Do a Google image search on Kenilworth, or put Kenilworth into an eBay search and you will find dozens of postcards taken from the same place....it is interesting to compare the 19th and later 20th century photographs.

Best viewed LARGE....Click on Pic:

FUJI

post-4-0-39899800-1357290194_thumb.jpg

Lovely shot, Fuji.

It's still a beautiful old castle.

I haven't been inside the grounds since I was a teenager and used to cycle there.

I think we shall have to make a point of going in one day as I have heard that they have done part of it up for functions etc.

I would like to see what they have done and also to sit in the grounds again.

Archived