Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

On Holiday

Not been around for a while as I'm on my hols in foreign parts. Just thought I'd drop in and post a couple of the shots I've taken over the last ten days or so. Both photographs were taken with a Fuji X30 and twiddled in PhotoShop.

Up in the Clouds - taken on a walk above the village of Westendorf in the Austrian Tirol.

20193646825_84579886c6_c.jpg

The Guide - on a walk in the mountains, our guide turned out to have many talents: musician, yodeller, climber and all-round joker!

20192984515_9efd02c961_c.jpg

there's something about the fuji x cameras and black and white.

It is a brilliant study I agree Fuji...one knows as soon as one sees it .....and it's the photographer who should get  the credit in my opinion rather than the camera ... ;)  sorry jpgr...I think it's my reaction to people so often saying, when they see a "good " photo,  " Oh you must have a really good / expensive camera !!*.... Grrrr      :lol:

clicker:

"sorry jpgr...I think it's my reaction to people so often saying, when they see a "good " photo,"

i wasn't saying it was just the camera. i was pointing out that the fuji x cameras seem to shine with black and white images. ;) 

maybe i should have worded it differently:

cracking shots. i like the second one best. don't you think there's something about the fuji x cameras and black and white?

you're just picking on me because i'm a new boy here.  :lol: Grrr yourself!! :lol:

I was only teasin ya  jpgr.....I nearly didn't post it .... but I knew you didn't mean it was JUST the camera ... It   just reminded me of those occasions when ...blah blah

Sgt Wilson?  Errrr .... He spoke a bit posh didn't he?  Hmmmm :whistle::whistle:

btw ...I'm **** at grrrr ing:lol:

Both good korky 

Not many people would have bothered taking the first one but it really stands out 

The second makes me smile The look on the face of the chap on the left is just priceless, he has obviously sat too close to the music whilst trying to enjoy his sandwich 

Just logged in to have a skin at this and I find that my melon is being well and truly twisted.

JPGR - I'm glad you like the images, thanks. BUT....... The photo of the accordionist was a candid shot, I didn't ask permission to take it and then I took the liberty of posting it on a public forum. I posted it because I like it and I think it's a strong image and you are perfectly free to disagree and criticise the image as you see fit, but what you are not free to do is take the p*ss out of the subjects as if their photographs have been posted here for some kind of Facebook-like amusement.

You'd be doing me a great favour if you'd bear that in mind in future.

Nice to 'meet' you btw - I'm Korky and I have dual personalities.

Korky

oops sorry.
it wasn't my intention to cause any offence and i apologise if i have.

i can understand if the subjects saw my remarks they might not be too thrilled with them, but there was no malice intended.

do you want me to delete/edit my posts on the thread?

Just logged in to have a skin at this and I find that my melon is being well and truly twisted.

JPGR - I'm glad you like the images, thanks. BUT....... The photo of the accordionist was a candid shot, I didn't ask permission to take it and then I took the liberty of posting it on a public forum. I posted it because I like it and I think it's a strong image and you are perfectly free to disagree and criticise the image as you see fit, but what you are not free to do is take the p*ss out of the subjects as if their photographs have been posted here for some kind of Facebook-like amusement.

You'd be doing me a great favour if you'd bear that in mind in future.

Nice to 'meet' you btw - I'm Korky and I have dual personalities.

Korky

The one you see here is the one which Matron usually locks in the attic but does allow out for holidays twice a year... :sofa:

Archived