Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

what a show!

pdcpic

up at 2.30, 4.40 had low cloud, mist & rain. 4 or 5 sheet lightening strikes, a bit of thunder and it was over. well worth the effort of getting up (not).

well captured by the way.

geoff

I drove through what I think must have been every thunderstorm on my way back from the Lakes last night / this morning. One hell of a light show when I wasn't dealing with such torrential rain that I was 'using the force' to find my way along the motorway.

Cracking shot of the lightning, something I never seem to end up being able to try for one reason or another.

Nice shot of lightening, I'd probably clone out the marks near the telegraph pole in the middle. We had a bit of a thunderstorm last night too, but it was far off and not very spectacular

yes this was straight out the camera,.. i was too eager and wanted to show lol

yes this was straight out the camera,.. i was too eager and wanted to show lol

Yes that I can understand and there's been many of times when it's happened to me. Now I mostly look closely for things like this. I'm guessing, that you probably shot through a window and these woukd be marks on the window rather than the sensor or dust bunnies on the lens.

Yes that I can understand and there's been many of times when it's happened to me. Now I mostly look closely for things like this. I'm guessing, that you probably shot through a window and these woukd be marks on the window rather than the sensor or dust bunnies on the lens.

actually i took this from my door step slightly protected from the rain,.. what you see is actually rain that did find its way to the lens. 

Ahh, yes that would also do it. I've had similar things happen taking photos of jet skiers, particularly Freestyle Jetskiers who do a trick called the Fountain. I hope I wasn't being too critical about the blobs of rain, I know when I've had shots I'd not got before my first instinct was to share them - it still happens, so I can't be too critical.

I love critique,.. any critique no offence taken. I always have my gear around wet dogs living at the beach,.. sand and salty water I am forever panicking my gear will give up one day 

Archived