Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Passing through Wolverton

Guest Lee

Last night I joined, for the first time, the MK Flickrites from Flickr. They have regularish photo shoots in the Milton Keynes area and last night's trip out was the 12/12/12 Photo Shoot; where to hold it was a problem until I pointed out that Wolverton has the postcode MK12!

Here is my first attempt at light trails....which failed but still, I think, doesn't look too bad. It was taken, funnily enough, at Wolverton Railway Station which has been undergoing a lengthy rebuild.

WolvertonStation_zpsfb8e7f6e.jpg

why do you say it failed ? what were you trying to get ?

love the way the speed of the train is shown ... how do you do that ?

Heather - It was all guess work! I just tried different setting until I caught the trains; they looked better on the screen though! One went through so fast that it didn't register on the settings I had!

i love it....

Thank you Petal!!!!

I like it!

I thank you :)

Love the reflections of the platform on the windows

The 'reflections' are actually the other side of the platform; I was on Platforms 2 & 3 and the reflections are on Platform 1.

Thats a great shot Lee

Many thanks Terry.

Very atmospheric!

Cheers Chro!

excellent, cant see the failure here dude!

Don't know, it's not quite what I was after BUT the more I look at it the more I'm starting to like it.

Better than I could do anyway, Lee - and I couldn't get to see anything like that near here! Like it!!

I was thinking, Kobione, but how about sticking some lights on a Roo and trying to capture it as it races around?

not the best 'train' shot I've ever seen but failure? no I don't think so, colours are good and I like the fact you've included the station name in the shot too.

No, it's not the best train shot I've seen either. Yes, the colours are good....well, they've grown on me anyway! I used the 10-20mm to get the name is as well as I thought that might add 'something' to the shot and I can use it as a type of record shot.

Archived